BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sometimes I think having an affair is something I should do for myself. but at other times, I think it would be a terribly bad idea because it might change the way I feel, betray my boyfriend’s trust(if I do have one) and end up hurting us both if I get found out. this can leave you feeling dirty and unworthy because the lie sits like a wall between you. plus, being involved in an affairs are not always a bridge to the end of a relationship. yes, it’s the fact that, an affair is enlivening and appealing because its provides a snapshot of romance, excitement and fun without the routine of having to live together, but the desire to keep everything gorgeous can create an unrealistic example of intimacy, because the lovers hold back from showing their true colours or making too many demands.hmm I don’t need a partner or someone to be my affair mate because I’m not so needy towards boy. ahaks!

0 comments: